Call for Abstract
4th International Conference and Exhibition on Medical Physics and Biophysics , will be organized around the theme “Analysing the Contemporary Approaches in the Arena of Medical and Biophysics”
Medical Physics 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Medical Physics 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Radiology is a procedure in which we can conclusion and treat the ailment by utilizing ionizing and nonionizing radiation. In Radiology system we utilize imaging advances, distinctive sorts of Imaging advances are X-beam radiography, attractive reverberation imaging (MRI), atomic solution, ultrasound, processed tomography (CT), and positron discharge tomography (PET). Every one of these strategies is utilized to analyze sickness and variations from the norm inside of the human body. The system for Radiology is a key some portion of clinical practice over an extensive variety of therapeutic orders.
- Track 1-1Fluoroscopy
- Track 1-2Computed tomography
- Track 1-3Ultrasound
- Track 1-4Magnetic resonance imaging
- Track 1-5Mammography
- Track 1-6Interventional radiology
- Track 1-7Teleradiology
Nuclear medicine is one of the medical specialties, in this process we use the applications of radio-active substances to detect and treat the disease. Generally the nuclear medicine technologies are conducted by nuclear medicine technologists or radiographers. Nuclear medicine is also called as radiology done inside out" or "endoradiology." Because it detects the radiation emitting within the body. medical imaging technique we use small amounts of radioactive material to detect the severity of diseases, including many types of cancers, such as heart disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders within the body.
- Track 2-1PET scans or PET/CT scans
- Track 2-2Gallium scans
- Track 2-3Indium white blood cell scans
- Track 2-4MIBG and octreotide scans.
The term oncology is the branch of science that deals with tumours, oncogens. Each cell in the body has a tightly regulated system that coordinates their growth, maturity, reproduction and eventual death. Cancer starts with in the cells have unlimited or proliferated growth. A medical specialist who practices oncology is named as oncologist. There are many kinds of cancer, but all the cancer cells have start uncontrolled growth or out-of-control growth of abnormal cells.
- Track 3-1Biopsy or Resection
- Track 3-2Endoscopy
- Track 3-3CT scanning
- Track 3-4MRI scanning
- Track 3-5 Ultrasound
- Track 3-6Scintigraphy
- Track 3-7Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Track 3-8Positron emission tomography
Biophysics covers the natural association, from the atomic level to entire life forms level in a biological processes. It depicts how creatures get sustenance, imparting, detecting nature, and repeating. Biophysical research requires some crucial standards from natural chemistry, nanotechnology, bioengineering, computational science and frameworks science.
- Track 4-1Biochemistry
- Track 4-2Nanotechnology
- Track 4-3BioEngineering
- Track 4-4Computational Biology
- Track 4-5Systems biology
Radiation oncology is the branch of science that involves treating cancer with the help of radiation. Doctors who specialize in treating cancer with radiation are known as Radio therapists. a wide variety of cancers are treated by using Radio therapy process. In the Radiation therapy we use regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells. Some cancer cells will die immediately after treatment Radiation, sometimes radiation damages the chromosomes and DNA so that the cells can no longer divide and the tumor can't grow.
- Track 5-1Clinical Radiation Oncology
- Track 5-2Radiation biology and molecular radiation oncology
- Track 5-3Radiation therapy (Radiotherapy)
- Track 5-4Impacts of treatment of cancer by using radiation
- Track 5-5Treatment approaches by using cancer biology
Biomedical Physics is additionally called restorative material science or therapeutic biophysics or connected physical science in prescription. It is as a rule the utilization of material science ideas, hypotheses and techniques to pharmaceutical or human services. The Biomedical material science program covers distinctive themes like therapeutic imaging, radiation treatment, biophysics of the circulatory framework, vision, and hearing.
- Track 6-1Medical Imaging Physics
- Track 6-2Physics of the human and animal bodies
- Track 6-3Physiological Measurement Techniques
- Track 6-4Cardiophysics
- Track 6-5Neurophysics
- Track 6-6Medical Optics
- Track 6-7Laser Medicine
- Track 6-8Clinical Audiology Physics
- Track 6-9Health Physics
- Track 6-10Nuclear Medicine Physics
- Track 6-11Radiation Therapeutic Physics
- Track 6-12Healthcare Informatics and Computational Physics
Biomedical Engineering (BME) is the use of building standards and outline ideas to solution and science for medicinal services purposes (e.g. analytic or remedial). This field tries to close the hole in the middle of building and medication: It consolidates the configuration and critical thinking abilities of designing with restorative and organic sciences to propel social insurance treatment, including determination, observing, and treatment. Biomedical building has just as of late developed as its own particular study, contrasted with numerous other designing fields.
- Track 7-1Tissue engineering
- Track 7-2Genetic Engineering
- Track 7-3Neural Engineering
- Track 7-4Pharmaceutical engineering
- Track 7-5Clinical Engineering
A medicinal gadget is an instrument, device, execute, machine, creation, insert, in vitro reagent or extra which is perceived in the official National Formulary, or the United States Pharmacopeia, or any supplement to them, and planned for use in the analysis of infection or different conditions, or in the cure, relief, treatment, or aversion of sickness, in man or different creatures. A wide assortment of Medical Devices is present and might extend from a swathe that we continue a scratch to pacemakers that are embedded in our body.
- Track 8-1Bionics
- Track 8-2Implants
- Track 8-3Medical imaging Equipment
- Track 8-4Pacemakers
- Track 8-5Insulin pumps
- Track 8-6Operating room monitors
- Track 8-7Defibrillators
- Track 8-8Surgical instruments
- Track 8-9Deep-brain stimulators
Tomography is defined as sectioning of image with the help of a wave. In this method we can produce a three-dimensional image of the internal structures of object by passing the waves of different wave lengths, which consist of different energies also. Some of tomography methods like Computed tomography (CT) is a diagnostic imaging test used to create detailed images of internal organs, such as bones, soft tissue and blood vessels.
- Track 9-1Electron tomography
- Track 9-2Muon tomography
- Track 9-3Hydraulic tomography
- Track 9-4Magnetic particle imaging
Laser and photonics is a technology which focusing and understanding the application of electronic, fiber optic,photonic, and laser principles. Laser is an instrument which emits stimulated light. Modulation, signal processing, switching, amplification, and detection. Laser stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Photonics is the science which deals with generation of light, detection, transmission through emission, transmission, modulation, signal processing, switching, amplification, and detection.
- Track 10-1Carbon Dioxide Lasers
- Track 10-2Fiber Lasers
- Track 10-3Diode Lasers
- Track 10-4Argon-Ion Lasers
- Track 10-5YAG Lasers
- Track 10-6Excimer Lasers Systems
- Track 10-7Integration in Photonics
- Track 11-1Biosensors and Nano biosensors
- Track 11-2Biochips-advantages and applications
- Track 11-3Hydrogels for BioMEMS and NEMS
- Track 11-4Body sensor networks
Medical imaging is the technique and process which creates visual representations of a body interiorly for clinical analysis. By using Medical imaging we can detect the internal structures hidden by the skin and bones. And also we can diagnose and treat disease. There are several methods of medical imaging – each uses different technology to create a different type of image.
- Track 12-1X-ray imaging
- Track 12-2Medical imaging
- Track 12-3Magnetic resonance imaging
- Track 12-4Optical imaging
- Track 12-5Ultrasound imaging
Cancer Treatments have numerous sorts of growth treatment. A few individuals with growth will have one and only treatment. Yet, a great many people have a mix of medicines, for example, surgery with chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment, immunotherapy, focused on treatment, or hormone treatment, Hormone treatment, Stem cell Transplant.
Healthcare scientists working in medical physics or clinical engineering are responsible for maintaining specialized equipment used to diagnose and treat the diseases of patients. They are known as clinical physicists or medical technologists. Medical physics technologists - assist clinical and scientific staff in the construction of medical devices; this can involve mechanical, electronic and computing design procedures. They may also carry out calibration and quality assurance tests of x-ray and other electro-medical equipment.
- Track 14-1Usability and human factors engineering for medical device and system design
- Track 14-2Patient safety, medical errors and adverse events prevention related to health technologies
- Track 14-3Telemedicine in developing countries
- Track 14-4Clinical engineering certification and education
- Track 14-5Clinical process analysis and optimization
- Track 14-6Clinical process analysis and optimization
Dosimetry in its unique sense is the estimation of the ingested measurement conveyed by ionizing radiation, the term is also called a logical sub-claim to fame in the fields of wellbeing material science and therapeutic physical science, where it is the count and appraisal of the radiation dosage got by the human body. Exact dosimetry in radiotherapy is fundamental to understand its primary point, i.e. to annihilate a disease whilst minimizing the danger of extreme reactions because of the unavoidable light of sound tissues and organs. In mechanical irradiators for disinfection of therapeutic hardware and pharmaceuticals, the requirement for precise dosimetry is likewise administered by two restricting necessities: accomplishing lawful resilience levels for microbiological sullying whilst minimizing the financial expense.
- Track 15-1External dose
- Track 15-2Internal Dose
- Track 15-3Environmental dosimetry
- Track 15-4Equivalent Dose
- Track 15-5Effective dose